Robert S. Muir
- Sole Practitioner
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
My goal at Robert S. Muir, Attorney at Law, is to work with college students on criminal cases. I have more than 20 years of experience working criminal law cases, and my law firm has been in Indiana since 1991. I’m a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania, and am dedicated to defending students’ rights.
I don’t want to see anyone graduate from college with criminal charges on their record. Trying to find a first job or internship out of college can be hard enough without having a crime attached to your name. This is why my law firm focuses on criminal law. I defend students in cases involving drugs, alcohol, traffic violations and assault. When you come to Robert S. Muir, Attorney at Law, you work directly with me, and get my years of experience defending criminal cases.
I offer free consultations because no student should fight charges without consulting an experienced attorney. I know criminal law, and have created a law firm dedicated to defending my clients’ rights. I rarely encourage my clients to plead guilty to criminal charges, because it rarely offers the best deal, and I know how hard it is to get your record expunged. If you’re a college student charged with a crime, I will dedicate myself to defending you.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- B.S. in Education - 1987
- Honors: cum laude
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1992
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- BV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Classes and Seminars
- Law and the Courts, Indiana University of PA, 1995 to 1999
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1991 to Present
- Indiana County Chief Law Clerk, Chief Law Clerk, 1991 to 1992
- Indiana University of PA
- Dominion Oil & Gas